Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year .....

ReFleCtinG on The YeAr " 2 oh oh 6"

  • Life

It made me realise that no matter how hard we try, we wouldn't be able run away from problems. Life is full of ups n down. Upsndownoflife.blogspot.com. If u were to read it from the start...u should be able to see the momentum of my life. At times, i can be high up in the sky, smiling and at times u can see me fall flat on the floor, crying. But i came to realise that no matter what happens, life still have and needs to go on no matter what the situation is. And i really hope that whatever happen, happened for a reason. And i really hope all the past incidents will make me even stronger and strong willed to lead a life full of obstacles.

  • Love

It was an extreme torture for me. 2005 was bad...but yet 2006 was worst. All my Hopes and Dreams were shattered. It was a really big mistake.I wish it was just a nightmare but it is not as easy as saying. It leaves a scar, a wound permanently in my heart. I pour out my heart and soul to him, and i thot he could at least appreciate it. But i was wrong. Absolutely wrong. i wish i could rewind the time but..what past is past. Love is not blind but it does make people like me blind. blind of all the possibilities that it just doesnt work out anymore. History, I shall learn from it.

  • Friends

Yes, I dont deny it. Friend come and go. But i too dont deny, there are friends who stays and never go despite whatever happens. Firsly, Thanks to Hana, for the support when im down. Thanks to Aqmal, uve always been there when i need your help. Thanks for picking me up, sending me here and there. I shall never forget what you guys did. And the rest, thanks for being a friend of mine in times of happiness and sadness. And i really hope you guys will be my friend always..and i mean true friends.

Resolutions for "2 oh oh 7".i shall discuss it the next entry. i got to go now. Take Care..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home