Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Saturday, January 27, 2007

DEscribing TOday.

Super Sungguh Boring. Bleargh!

SpeNt tHe Whole Day At hoMe. So GooD of Me Huh! Not My SchedUle to OT and Also No Plans. Can U ImAginE it? SAturDAy At Home..I Must Be CwaZeeee...

Woke Up at 10am by Adorable Niece Iffah..reminding me that Im CooKing Today. YeAH, AfTer So Long I DinDt Cook, aNd So..AyAM BuRma Was What We Had For LunCh TOday. Followed By Coaching My Niece on HeR HomeWork..Haha K1 homework, How easy can That be..I Mean For Me lah Of COurSE...Its Easy As ClosinG mY Eyes WHiLe DOing It. Subsequently, DAncing Together With The Little Ones, Izzah to the Rhythm of Malay TRaditional Songs " Orkid". It Was Superb Fun...

Then Had Some PraCtice With The "HeAD". a Doll's Head..pracTIce on Some HairStyles..


And yeAh that Was IT. Start TO LAze Around While Waiting For Didi's call. And Yeah Got A CAll From him. Talked to him For A While. Without Warning, we had to hang up the caLl..as his OfficeR Is ApproaChing..and THen..Straight After that..i Felt AslEEp. Waking up Few hours Later to The Crave of Pizza Hut.. Reach the cellphone and Ordered Super SupreMe.Fast Actions huh...Yeah had it After Maghrib..and i Ate onlY tWO. What a WAste yah!!! But What TO do...

And So Here I Am...Blogging..Hmm Didi had BeeN PreTTy Busy Due To the Case He is Handling. Dint MaNage to Talk to Him fOr QuiTe LonG NowADays..But Im Proud Of Him, DeSPite his Hectic WorK and LAck Of Sleep,He Still DO Look For Me. I AppreCiate That and I Love THat!

Not Like The HisTorY wHo Claims Of TIRedNess AlmosT EvERy Day...But Had No TIme to Look Me up..Okay I Shall Stopp GruMbling AbouT This...FurTherMoRE y Should I Yah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home