Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

{ -----Mee Soto-----}

JuSt goT back FroM An IntErview as an Asst SerVice Support EnginEer. Its at Kallang Pudding..but in Time to come Probably Aroung MarcH they would be ShifTing in SeRangoon North. Exact Place..i Ain't Sure. Its A PerManenT Job, so I ReALly Hope I Made an ImPression TowarDs Them Jsut now..ANd Really hope To HeAr From TheM Soon.
About the CCPE job..im still Thinking. Well..I thought of giving it Pass due to certain circumstances that i couldnt able to adapt to their training schedule. In Fact, i havent Sign aNything WiTh them..but then..i have to go For More Trainings which Somehow affected my Current job. Whatever it is, i still Need to Respect my Current Job on resigining.
I actually JusT CamE bacK from InteRview. Had my Late LunCh. Hehe..yeah Mum Cooked Mee Soto. Yummy Yummy. Been a long time FavouRites. im On NigHt ShiFt ToNite..Argh..I HaTe NigHT DuTy. But Ahh..I lOve it WHeN I get My SalArY..Haha..
Oklah..need to Prepared Mentally and Physically for Night Shift. Getting Some Rest Now..
C YA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home