Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hmmm...

Been kind of Pissed Off Lately and superb LethaRgic. Due to All the WorkLoad at WorK Which I Had to hanDle It All by mySelf. Zee ParTner Have Been On MeDical LeAve For 4 FrEaking DaYs and No Such Person Cares About OVerTIme And Help Me. i DOnt Mind Being ALone..in Which I actualy PreFer TO Work ALone But Then Again, the Least I Expect a Back Up EsPeciaLly On Monday. The Always PeaK DAy. I was Totally DrainED YesTerday..The Physical Items,..The Phone Calls, The Emails.. Everybody is ChasinG FOr THeir Things..I wish I could Cut MySelf Into FeW PieCEs. Having a PArtNer Who Keeps on Getting SIck...Is Totally a TurnOff. His Presence In the Team Is SUper ReDunDant. I dun Mean to Act SuPeriOr but Hell..THis is NEver I ExPected.. Its A Long Story AcTually..if i WEre to deScribe it All the Way..till Dawn, i Still Have not FiniSh.

hmmmmm...

Why DOes it Still HURTS When i Look at His Pictures..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home