Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

At Last.....

I think I got A Lens that suits my eye well..Not of the Colour but how it suits and adapt to my eyes..Previously, when i wear contact lens especially coloured ones, my eye will turn very watery..and the lens easily moves around and my eyes will be red and itchy and even tho i just start to wear at the beginning of a day, my eyes will look so sleepy. And the lens will only last me for a few hours. I tried FreshKon, Freshkon Colour Fusion and another brand which starts with E...... ; i dun really get the name. So Now..i guess i settle down for Freshlook. So Far, so Good!! It can last me up to more than 12 hours..So im sticking to IT now...:)

Ok bout Work...1 Week have gone after the interview and y are they not calling me up??? Didnt i get it?? OH no!! I really hope that i could get that job...Working with the same company but of Different Department. As for now, i heard of rumours saying that i will get thrown out..The Gorrilla dont want me...but probably the best choice they would make for me will be i signed another 2 years of contract... And my answer will be "NO WAY STOOPID!!' Im not gona entertain such nonsense...What? The rest got a permanent place there..and i got to bear being a contract for another 2 yrs...and after 2 years...where will i go idiot?? ANd For sure if i were to find another job they would like ask me..after 4 yrs in That Company...Why u leave??? and yeah after all they would get a bad impression on me. In the other hand, Y mus i lose out?? WE came in at the same time, but i have to stick with being a contract staff..just because u dun like me...
Im not like those kind who wherever they go they smile and greet...and becoz i dun do that u label me as rude and arrogant.. Hello MR!!! GEt this in ur brain..im not a hyprocrite and never a pretender...i dun go around carrying balls ok! Oh GOd..Pls grant my wish..pls pls let.me get that job.....

Yah! yesterday i met him...at last...:) Not a good moments initially...I poured out all the feelings that i have hide it inside my heart...and i explained to him..y and all...I never ask to meet every single day...all i ask is for me to feel special and i know that someone out there care for me...I know how his work is...his committments and all..but i dun want the chances to be used again like what My ex did to me...i told him that im telling him all these not to spike him or provoked him..Everything i did is to make sure that all this thing doesnt eat me up tottaly and i know ive changed..i became very protective of myself..and its difficult for me to trsut others..all because of what my ex did to me.
All the time i was very strong while i talk things out...but i melted...when he hug me and say he is sorry..and for the first time ever i cried in someones hug...And when he sent me home..he said Sorry Again..but u knoe lah me..as i said..i become VERY protective of myself. I appreciate the forgiveness but till u dun prove it..to me the SORRY is meaningless...

But i feel glad on the outcome of yesterday happenings...

:):):)

Thats all i got to update..ANy interesting story..ill update again:)

Signing Off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home