Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Monday, February 19, 2007

Gong xi Gong xi Ni!

Ferst of ALl, i WOuld like to express my wishes to All who Celebrates ChinEse New YEar!!
Ok..So, How well did i spent my CNY holidays. As Expected From You aLl, i Guess Everyone Would be like Hands Up" I Know! I Know! " U Must Be WorKing On CNY! Hehe..BINGO! is what i COuld Say..Yeah..Correct..Im WErking. Eve of CNY was on Morning...Yesterday, Nite..TOday Off And tOmrW OT!. Workaholic Freak I Must Say!

But Who Says i Aint got No Activities...I DO!

Yesterday nite Shift..Was quite a BORE. Nuthing Much to DO and i Believe the ENgineers as Well are in a HOLIday MOOD! Happy Happy! BUt I got ZU and Haidar Keeping Me company the Night WIth THier Holy CRAPS...ANd me and Zu..turn Sleepy in the morning ard 7.30am.



@7.30am - Zu..Already Felt so Sleepy..SAmpai Berbungkus.

@ 7.30am - None Other than My Sleepy FAce

And so...Straight Away After Work, I took A taxi And Head to ECP. My Family Was Hacing a Picnic there...Ikutkan Hati, Im kinda Shagged to Go There, but Looking Forward to Meeting up my Sis-In-Law-Niece. Hmmm..Must be wondering, y am i so looking forward to it when the relationship between my SIL's Niece is Kinda FAr. Well My Mum Took Care of her since she was a baby..She's the ferst so call baby to enter our house..and i Love her SO much..I and HEr became so Attached to each Other..I still remember, everytime she would sleep with me when she stayed up at our place. HEee..i wish i could rewind those moments..Im like becoming "Her MUM" HAha...wheenver she wake up in the middle of the night asking for milk...( OF coz i cant give her Mine..coz i Aint ANY..HAHA!) I will actually wake up..just for her..go to the kitchen and make for her a bottle of milk..Haiz..Thats how extend of us become attach. ANd now She's Like in PRi 2. WE've not met up for months nor even stayed up at my place for Long..but we still are as attached as before. The Bonding is just IRREPLACEABLE i must say. When i Reach the Picnic Ground..she came up to me..salam me..and i hug her and her sis..Then.i sit next to her, talk to her..then suddenly she lie down putting her head on my thighs. Im just so touched looking at her not forgetting me despite we never stayed together again..Haiz..I even ask her, whether she wanna stayed at my place..then she told me " Rasa mcm nak tinggal tapi tak bawak baju" How Sweet!!! SHe doesnt evenhave to stay..but the thought already makes me overwhelmed..Of coz HEr Mum wont Let HEr stay with me..( AL-maklumlah kan- anak orang oi)

Me with ever Darling - Nurul Atika (SIL's Niece)

and Her Sis ( Nur Insyira) - the adik beradik of the cina Sesat..:P

And my two Lovable Niece ( Definately goes without Saying)

Hehe...Ok BAck TO the story..So after i Ate, they went for thier Swimming..

WHile me..Hehe..Doze off to DreamLand..Taking a Short Nap..ANd suker..u knoe What whiler i was so called halfly sleeping..I heard people talking about me..One of my another Anak sedara..wantedto sleep..so they say like u know sleep beside me..while the mum wants to sleep..and make me as a bantal! Suker!! Hello..i Knoe lah..im Irresistable..So Huge so..Comfort..so bulat..So MAMPAT..so Gebu! I know..i know..im Huggable! So..DUn jealous lah hor!!!Hehe..the thing..is whatever they are saying that doesnt concern me, i wont hear..but once they talk about me, my ears mcm main tickle2 plak..:P.

So..then after my short nap..they wanted to switch places..so i have to drag myself up...and then i ate again..haha..tadi breakfast..then lunch..Tgh relak2..angin sepoi2..tetamu tak diundang datang lah plak..HUJAN!!! All the kiddoz..were put inside the tent..but suker egh!! Family aku jer lah bawak tent..yg lain..dtg bawak makan dan perut jer..so in cases like this..all the tua-tua had to shelter elsewhere...

AMboi..Sdap korang eh.bawah sehelter Ramai2..dah mcm tin Sardine..and u know where i am..All drenched up under an Umbrella..Agh..nak Ngamok ajer Aku! Hehe..so aFter all this..I just couldnt tahan the whether...Dah Lah belum Mandi..HAha..dpt Mandi Free..badan so the Melekit..dari aku terkeruk-keruk cam Monyet..better i make my way home..Hehe..

SO thats all lah the activities..who say i werk only during CNY..HEHE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home