Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

(-----Hmmmmmmmm------)

Thought of not Blogging today, but since i simply got AbSOluTEly NOTHING to DO..so..i just get this fingers werking. Latest News, My partnER is Back Frm His MEdicaL Leaves Which Means ive LEss work to DO coz The WorkLoad is being DIvided to Two.Nuthing Special About Werk, Besides that At times, I MISS being in The Old Team. I Get Jealous At times, Looking AT my Old Team. How Lucky!

My Skin is Not FeeLing WEll. "InFected" With Eczema AGAIN! Nuthing New. gRRR And I HAte it When i have IT. I feel SO low, so Demoralizes,low SElf Esteem. I wish I could just Lock Myself in the Room and not Show up in Public. But Then again, i got Work TO DO.. So i Cant KEep To MyseLf. And It is Super ITchy..And i Tend To SCratch and Scratch...Lucky Me, I cut My Nails Already..if Not..When i Scratch it will Become WOrsT! Around My Eyes too, Became Super Hydrates..I Need to have My Moisturizer ALl the time. I can "Die" Without It. Once After My Pantang, I WILL, NEED, MUST,DEFINATELY take my Jamu!!!!

Oh yah, In Another Hand, im Superbly Excited Coz EASTPOINT Have launch the opening of My FAvouRiTE FAST FOOD REstaurant..Wanna Make a Guess?? Pizza hut? MAcdonalds? NO! ITS LJS! All time FAvouRites. HooRAY! but Hah! Cant Eat seLAlu..or not i Grow Even More Bigger..and with the thought that im Controlling my food intake..HEhe...
And..Yah i Got Some AIMS to do.. I NEED to Learn TO Cook a Lot of Dishes..Or ELse im Sure To Failed the TEst..HAha..*winks*

Rites..i think i better off now..!WEhee..tommorow my Night SHift Again. Hmmm...I like TOnite..coz it means i can wake up late...But i Sure Drag TOmmorow..! As Usual!

BuhByeZ!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home