Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Monday, March 12, 2007

Watching...Ugly Betty now...not really paying Attention to it haha..as im online with bro Rudy...and at the same time watching make up movies on you tube. Did nuthing much today..except dropping by at my kuzie wedding...to eat. So Cruel of me. Not that i have the intention of just eating there but due to the reasons that my migraine was pretty bad..so i had to take off earlier than i expected. If not because of the migraine, i had stay and see the bride.. Well u all know abt me, bridal and makeup. I really hope she woulf post it up somewhere so that i can actually view it. HEhe...

And so i went home..took a panadol and slept...but was awoken to the same pain like before...it just dint get off my head..ans so i got to take the painkiller...and yah i felt relieved now that the migraine had gone..and i think there would be no problem for me to go OT tommorow. I have yet to iron my uniform and im kinda pretty lazy at the moment coz im at the comfort of my own bed and as if there is a strong force that is pulling me and sticking me to my bed. Ahakz...

Ok yah...i need a model on the 15th March Again...Im really out of Idea who im gonna use..i tried asking EMy..and she's yet to confirm and i really hope seh could make it...I(Haiz Enot..kenapa lah shift kau ngan aku clash ehh....Dulu kat Income..Hari2 nampak batang idung kau...SKg nih..Tak nampak Terus dok...Aku windu saMa Kau...Kao tak WIndu aku KER??? HAHA.)

Ok..yah some pictures to view..i tried it yesterday..comment bout it for my improvements yah.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home