Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ok..Lately i have too much to share that i actually unsure where shall i start my Entry. And another reason since its too much, therefre the word "lazy" pops up. :) But then today,i shall try my luck. Hopefully the entry will be present nicely. Hehe.

14th March 2007 - I got a lot of Unexpected Calls.

WEll...initially i did tell that it would be my last entry about my Ex. but i guess Again, as of Today i will have to talk about him again..ever since he "reappeared" in my Life.
@ 9am - Received call from him while i was sleeping. Dint entertain him that much bu i remembered him saying he was on MC. and he claims that he will call me back..and so i went back to my dreamyland.

@2pm - Received call from Mini. It was a shocking surprised i must say. I have not seen him for months after he gets married. If the avid bloggers still remember, Mini is my internet friend for i think more than 5 years but we are not destined to see each other. We catch up on a lot of things...and now Mini is a housing agent. SO if any of you interested to buy or sell a house and u need an agent, i'll recommend him to you.

I woke up and wash up..and i call my ex back wanting to ask..why he have called me up..but he was not at home. SO i leave it be.

@11pm - He called me..asking how things are..and ask me whether we can go out together..ANd so i told him yes we could and reveal my identity saying that i have someone with me now..and automatically after that the conversation was a bit strained.After much interrogation, he admitted being pissed by the news dat i have someone else..and he was dissapointed cos he thought that he would have a chance with me again...The rest, i shall keep the details within me..
BUt only one question , i would want an answer to " Why now?? "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home