Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Wednesday, April 11, 2007


Roti Kirai
My body is aching all over. im feeling so tired lately. I slept at ard 2 am yesterday. IntEnDed to SleeP EaRly but i Was helpIng My Cusin to do HeR Resume. Wanted TO Meet her up , but she's only available like in the noon whereas im only avaibel during evening time. So..Decide to help her online instead.
Ok..so as per above title. I ate Roti Kirai with Lauk Kari Ayam. Hehe..Was helping my mum to Kirai da Roti...My niece suddenly was craving for roti kirai. Kids nowadays have becoming very the educated. Soon i was done with it.

That sums it all for the food. Now about work. Well i dun really know, sumhow the workload is getting heavier each day and i am struggling to cope with it. The US cage has been compressed to a smaller size. I just dunnoe mana lah si dektuh letak kepala hotak dier..DIer pikir US nyer barang nih sikit kehapeR? When the season dtg ..belambak-lambak. And yesterday definately tiring..my neck and body hurts like hell.I was having knots on my shoulder area. Hmmm....Oh yah my quotation have been given. now im aiting or another one of it..to compare..Probably we take the cheapest one. But Haiz..yesterday plak ABg G said he tak confirm, jgn last minit yg tinggal gi 2 org jer..Hehe..tapi oklah jugak sesekali...

Ok..i guess i need to make a mve now. On my nite shift tonite..and i need a rest..

K tAke Care Peepz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home