Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Im definately am tired today...SLept like one Big Log rite after Work and i only wake up at 6pm in the evening. Woah! ThaT Was inDeeD Long Enuf. Usually, i'll tend to wake up automatically at 4pm but this time it really shows that im truly shagged. Probably due to i actually did not sleep at work on my night shift. I just couldnt sleep. I could only get to shut and rest my eyes.

I would like to mention about one guy which i do not know what his name is. HEHE *on my cheeky mode*. Actually been eyeing one of this technician at work. i mean not the "gatal-gatal " way of looking upon him lah. Oh Please..Well i just like to see his face and..yeah as u all know me..i get captivated easily by guys who have a nice and friendly smile. I saw him quite often and i dun really like layan him..even when he entered my office asking for some stuffs..i just open the door and ask him to get himself. SHit! I should have use that opportunity to actually have a chat with him but i was too shy that time. THen, there was a time i was in the smoking room, buying a drink from the vending machine and he was standing right beside the vending machine with his friend and he utter something. I was like "ah? and they laughed it off. God knows what they are talking about. Then..when they went out from the smoking room..they smiled at my uncle. My uncle told me and my friend, actually they wanted to befriend us..but we all are too stern. I laughed it off..since when we are stern..its just that we are not that friendly and we dont want to be label as "Minah gatal" at werk..making the first moves to befriend this guys.

Then again there was this incident where he was alone and im alone..and he actually talk to me..but hehe his pick up line was lame but cute...but then yesterday when i saw him..he was not even smiling to me..issit becoz he was with his friends? ntahlah..i wanted to smile but i was so shy..HAHA. Well i dun mean any gatalness here. just wanted to be friend with him. Thats all.
ITs kinda good to know these technicians..some of them are nice guys..I cant wait to see him again...Hopefully he speak to me.:)

Im feeling hungry at this moment but im like thinking twice..whether should i eat or not..since its already like 11pm...Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home