Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Friday, March 30, 2007

Another One Down

Hectic....TIred...LEthargic..thats how i currently feel at the moment. Had a long day at work..Busy as a Bee... Although my job requires me to sit in the office almost all the times, but in a way the most affected ones are our mentality. It really affects coz my job needs me to stare at the screen. Probably becoz of the position im in everyday at work made my neck and shoulders HURT like hell.
Ok.one of my previous entry was about a collegue who got terminated aite? and now...another one down. My partner..whom i said was on MC. He resigned!! And that means..i have to manage my shift all by myself. If for a short period of time..its ok, But looks like its gonna be a long term basis till they find me a new partner.Im looking forward to it but at the same time..i wish it would be non-malay cos just in case if i dint get the job at the other end..and if they offer me perm there..hehe its easier for me to take leave during festive season.:)
I guess im turning in real soon. My eyes are heavy..and my neck plus shoulder have been aching lately and i dunnoe why. Anybody can give me a massage???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home