Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Parents back from Genting....

I was at home since morning...after my night shift. Slept at 11am....and wake up at 3pm..4 hours of sleep only. Dunnoe why i couldnt sleep. Probably its the weather..been humid lately. I cooked Mee Goreng and fried some Chicken Wing. And then i slacked infront of the TV till evening.

Mum & Dad came back ard Evening bringing a lot of food. Fruits..Otah2..chocolates and much more. Then my dad switch on the Videocam and we watch the video when they are there. Of coz..my mum took pictures of those two mongkeys..HaHA...just Joking..SI Enotz and Naz. Happily waving and waving at the videocam..Sempat plak sebut nama aku...Main Viking ehhh...Amcam Shiok tak?? Haha gua tak jeles...Maybe im going Genting with my collegueas this June...still in the process of planning..Weehoooo..i cant wait for it...So excited!!!!!
And i saw this couple..atas stage tao...angkat tangan kiri kanan depan...wat the hell they are doing?? cube explain cik enotz?? sebab tak record semua....

Ok next topic..about my job..haiz im left with like a motnth before my contract ends..Frankly im truly worried about it. Till now theres no news from any side..All are left clueless. I dunt want to go up to that person to ask...i dun want to make it as if im hoping for it..its no point doing that i tell u..unless im up to the idea of following each and every little things that he says..even up to the point where personal life is being controlled. Argh..i dont want that! I really hope and pray the outcome will be good. hopefully!..

Oh yah before i forget..i just would like to congratulate my deaest Buddy Mr Aqmal N for turning 23 years old today...haha...skg kiter dah sama umur...Weeeehhehehehe... anyway...
Semoga Dipanjangkan Umur dan Dimurahkan REzeki..Insyallah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home