Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Im sitting right at the corner of my room..with just my Laptop and Cell phone by my side. Things went wrong lately..and im so depressed over it. Mum and Dad is in Genting and my niece is back at their homies. And im only with my brother. ITs so Lonely Down here and The problems im facing definately adds up to all the loneliness.

i dunnoe what and how to say it. i just wish someone could come up on me..and hug me real tight and just say" Hang in there...It will be over soon...Everything will be settle shortly" But noOne is there for me. To come up to someone instantly and just say..would u be my listening ear? i have some problems. People will sure misunderstood in me taking them for granted. When i need them only i will find them. No! im not that Kind of person. And thus, i kept it to myself again.

I dunnoe what is the right way now. My emotions are going haywire..Maybe i should leave it as it is and just wait patiently as well as hoping "it" find its way back to me.
BUt my heart is throwing tantrum..i hate to feel this way..and i HAte to be in this situation...i need the companion..I need someone to care for me...but i should be grateful they "it" trust me and "it" knows that im big enuf to care for myself. In another words...
It" knows i can be independant and know whats right and wrong...

Sighz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home