Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Friday, April 13, 2007

--** Aku Benci Aku**--

I thot my Previous entry would sum up the Day..but i just culdnt help it..but to pour my feelings out..At this point of time, i really hate myself! I really hate the way i feel...And i really hate what im feeling coz in the FIRST place..I SHOULD NOT FEEL THIS WAY! It's stoooooooopid of me to feel this way..and i should have move on...And now, i realise only half part of me MOVED On...but there are still bits and pieces left behind.

WHy Must i feel that way??? I mean its up to him whether he have a girlfreind or not..He has the right since we are no longer together....but what im unhappy is Why when i was with him last time, everything was restricted..and now whatever he restrict me from..he did it himself..and even to find him in his Freinds page. Fuck! Why sia...Y is Life so Unfair ??? why during my time, when i want that the most..i was restricted and even being fucked off...vulgarities on me..but NOW...without feeling of guiltiness he publish just like that. It hurts me because i remembered at that time in point, i even go to the extend of deleting my account becoz of him..Argh...

But then Again..it really do strikes me when a statement was being said "that was the past...i think we should move on..since u've already moved on" At a point maybe he's right...Maybe i should not even be friends with him in the ferst place.. As much as i do not want enemies, maybe i should treat him like one. maybe i should REfresh my memory "How BAd he treat me..How he cheated me..How he took away my money..How his Mum reacted on Me." Maybe all that will play a part...And Fuck Care with whatever he wants to do..Whatever he wants to publish..hatever he wants to do.

On the other hand, Maybe loneliness feel me up badly and i dun feel the sparks i should have, feel and receive from my partner..And maybe due to that i feel this way...maybe due to that i have the silliest mine of doing a U turn...

At one point, i wish im not engaged in all these stuffs..
Good Nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home