Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

BaCK TO WERK!!!!

After a "long" break, it's time to get back on my feet and WORK! Awww, it is really a drag man. Few Days at home, and im already feeling lazy to come back to the daily "no life" routine.

Yesterday, had a really long day but yet fun events with Zul and Fyza. Zul and Fyza came back from their night shift and meet me up ard 1030hrs at Tanah Merah InterChange and head off to Chinese Garden to our Destination "Jurong Swimming Complex". They must be tired. Zul had a nap on my Bantal Shoulder while fyza is controlling not to sleep. So We Reach there, get changed..snap some pics. Since all of us will be jumping into the water, so the camera has to stay inside the locker. So, if you are hoping to see us playing in the pool..guess not!:-P. We spent almost 2 hours there. I really like the man made wave...HEHE. So cool...and Shiook!! Ehough of Soaking ourselves, we get changed and head off to PizzaHut/KFC and had our Lunch. Gosh! u cant believed, we were totally Famished. We Ordered so Much...more like a 6 PerSon Meal..HaHA..We ORder a Reg Super SupReme Pizza, 1 Lasagne, 10 pc Sweet and Spicy Drumlets, Garlic Bread, Starry Muchies and 2 Cheese Fries and of coz..2 Lemon Tea, 1 can of PEpsi and 1 BOttle of PEpsi since we bought the Meal. HAHa..can u Imagine 3 Young Ladies ate that Much. HEHE!

After that we Went to Bugis and we Shop Like Hell mostly Makeup. My oh My..enuf is enuf. Im not GOnna Spend any Single Cent anymore on Makeup for this month. I spent a hundred over just on Makeup. Some for my Exam which is coming soon..and some for my personal Makeup. Around 1900hrs, we head back home, while me...despite the tirednes and the pain that my sole is giving me, i had to make my way to Tam p LPZone to retrieve my jeans that i ask them to tailor. Once done, i quickly went back. My Sole Couldnt take it Anymore.

Today - i Went over to MArdy's Place to practice my Makeup on her SIs. Her Sis, Marzura is a replacement for her since she cant make it on the exam date. Luckily she find me a replacement, if not..im dead! BErsyukur i got someone to be my model. Well, reached around 1300hrs, grab a bite ...and start of with my Makeup. Let the Pictures do the talking ( Pictures courtesy of MArdy

ME on the Job. Done with her Around 1 hr. I guess thats great. That means..i got half an hour more to do her Hair Properly


I Like THis Pic. She Look SO FlawLEss.

Here's THe PrincEsS. She Looks Good!

Thanks MarZura for Being My Model.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home