Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hmmm....

Something wrong with blogger. All the tools are not in line. Seems blogger is losing its standard. Somehow, one day..all the bloggers will run to other website. BUt for now, i still can stand it..and thus.sticking to it.

(sings)
Satu Labah-Labah Boleh Panjat Tinggi.
Bila Hujan Turun Labah Cepat Lari
Terbit Matahari Labah takder Lagik
Labah boleh Panjat Sekali Lagik...

Haha..yeah..Went to Watch the Labah-Labah Man yesterday With another 3 of My collegueas. Zul, Kino and Fyz. They were from the nite shift and so met me at TM GV at 10.45am. ANd guess what, my silliness takes its place. I wanted to go to Tampines but yet i ended up taking the Train to TANAH MERAH. Thats what they call "Peh SELenger!!"
Overall rated..Labah-Labah Man was great. There's some terkejut scene. But sumhow i find one scene very cute and funny. where the secretary buzz her boss to remind him his medicine and all. Ending was touching...but it made us learned that we have a choice to make.

In the middle of the show, get shocked when he call me. I thought i was just about to accept the reality..but then his call make me confuse. Frankly, im in a confused state of mind. And His Reason was a bit convincing. But, of coz, lesson learnt not to trust fully...and thus i shall stand on the grounds...and remind myself each and every time...
A point to note, he distracted my labah-labah show...guess my friends noticemy expression. Seems that i was kinda tensed up. but Ahh...Who cares...hmmm Pirates of the Carribean will be showing on 23rd May....Im gonna watch that too :-)

Thats all for now..C YA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home