Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Thought of the day:
"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others. "

Down with flu and cough since 2 days ago
SIL also down with Flu.Niece down with COugh.
Must be the season.
Tried my best to attend my training yesterday,but i was too weak.
Ended up making my way to Faith CLinic and took MC.
And i spent the whole day sleeping.
Seriously, i never felt that weak before.
Somehow, after maghrib i felt a lil bit energized..
probably due to the energizer battery.
I mean my medicine.:)


Thus, i was fit to go to werk today. I actually felt a bit worried coz i missed the "mio policy" training that was scheduled yesterday. Since i will be in that team..so i guess that training was significant to me. But heard feedback from the collegues, the trainer was boring. Hehe..so i guess i was quite lucky to miss it. i shall just ask the collegeus or read the materials on my own.
Tommorow will be my last day of training. The guys are like planning to wear formal...so call graduation. Haha crazy bunch of guys. I bet only the guys would like wear it. Friday are the day that you are supposed to dress down but they all "terbalik". Well actually they plan that for the purpose of taking picture tommorow. Somehow, im funny lah. Back during my poly days...im not cose to my own classmates or module mates..but i was close to the other module mates. ANd it happened again this time. Im not so close to the " mio teams" but more to the " Billing team". Im Weird...I know.

But soon,,i gotta be close to them coz..ill be working with them:)
So i believe on Mon, i will know where im posted. Wither Raffles or Serangoon North. I really hope i will get Raffles. Coz..it will be much more nearer to my home. and i believe Monday too will be my OJT. Buddy2 system. Hehe..now i start to reminiscing the time back in Income. I miss my Cracy collegues..Mona..Mokanam..Jack..Mark..Hanot..and others...:)
I hoep i will also get the same fun in singtel.

Till then..
Ciaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home