Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Bruised
My heart's Bruised. It hurts deeply.
Emotionally disturbed.
And i thought after few months of keeping silence,i was strong enough
BUT....I was Wrong.

I guess im not fully prepared for all the situations that might happened.
Its the end of june but promises was not kept.When he hear my voice, he hung up the call.
He rejected my call. Its not as if im begging for him back. Never!
He never wanna hear me out. What was he thinking? Im yearning for him all this while??
Kiss my ass!

He think i wanna call for fun. I just need whateva that he have taken from me.
Its mine and was never his. I was good with my intention initially but is this how he return my favour. Humans are just unappreciative. I guess from now on, nobody deserve my help. I had enuf of helping people but they took advantage of my kindness. I got no other ways of asking it back except for being in contact with him. I dun even know any details of him
He's a Cheater. And i was Too Naive to realise that in the first place.
I was taken by his sweets words..his stability..his career...
The second time i encounter with these people.
How stupid i was!


CIDs!!!!Hear me out!
U guys are in my Blacklist!!!

I dun give a damn of how honoured ur job is. U prevent crimes...investigate crime
but Sad to say..ur no different from those criminals.
Outside world...people may think highly of u guys..ur job for the government.
BUt u guys are such a hyprocrite.

And i just reckon..
The same thing gonna happen end of AUgust,
when i insist of what's mine.
Be prepared!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home