Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Sunday, July 22, 2007

At Last, i managed to get my fingers blogging up. Seriously, ever i start working, i find myself more tired than before. Working from 0900 - 1800hrs everyday including Saturday was surely hectic.

Let me just update certain things at work.

1) My TL @ RAFFLES "SUGGS" Big tyme.Never i encountered person like him. So Square faces and stern. Atmosphere there was superbly pressurizing. ALthough it seems that Technical Department seems ez as compared to Sales which is prone to changes and the materials are wider...but sumhow we get all the shit. ANgry, Frustrated customers came to us demanding to knw on the lack of quality of the ppl in our company. I mean, if im in their shoes, i would complain to. How to survive when my service is not up and cause me so much inconvenience..?? How can they make me confident of the service i took from them when on the first day of installation, it cocked up.

2) I was indeed lucky coz i was transferred to TEPL and will handling enq on sales. Infact, the environment there is much more friendly and of coz way way better. At least, the TL there is although serious, but reasonable. Even the collegues are nice and its a laidback atmosphere. only one thing, its kinda hard to find good food there..but its ok..maybe who knoes i can shed off that fat that is hidden in my body haha!!. Furtehrmore, the journey to my work place if from my place in SIMEI ...wah so tiring..it took me at least 1 hr to reach...and thus i am considering staying with my brother in Sengkang. Only that, i need to walk a distance lah to take the bus..As i said again, who knows i may get rid of the stubborn fat.:)
REally pitied few of my collegeus from my batch who was stuck in raffles. Only 4 of us were transferred.Initially, i was a lil bit dissapointed when i came to know of the transfer but experience make me wiser. I just look at the bright side and now i feel im lucky to get the oppotunity to transfer. My place was so relax that i can actually have the time to email my collegues @Raffles but in retyrn, they are unable to do so coz of thier workload and they have little time to entertain the email.

Eversince the launching of MIO TV, yesterday i had to OT and answering this service enq was HARD. So much weird question that i had to hold them up quite long to find the answers for them. Wish me all the best yahhhh!!!

I need to return to my beauty sleep. hehe was awaken coz of Sahur..hehe...dah ganti 3 hari..left 4 more days to go..GO Syida GO!!

Ps: I let my mum use the number that my ex used before under my name, and i get screwed by my parents due to a message that was receive scolding vulgarities and asking for money. ( hmmm i guess im not the only one demanding money from him)Im tottally Pissed off. Pissed off with that stoopid ex of mine...and pissef with my parents as well for some certain reasons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home