Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Thursday, August 23, 2007

I am in a state of confusion, pending for decisions. I really need to speed up my thinking and made the right choice. Should I or should I not?

I have attended the seminar on furthering my studies. From what I saw and felt, it is definitely an interesting course. It is a Management course under Logistics. So this means that I will be learning about business module. Duration: 18 months. I will be based in Singapore strictly unlike other institution where studying overseas for about 1 week is required. All doubts have been cleared in example, if let say we failed the subject, we will be given the chance to repeat without paying but of course there will be T&C. Definitely, I am contented with the T&C.

I have done a little bit of research on the logistics market in Singapore. It seems that there is a growth on the market. The areas where I can go after completing this course will be, Aviation, Transportation, Supply chain and also business. Experience wise, although not much I had some of it during my 2 years in siaec with regards to inventory, goods movements, order processing and etc.

Now the things that worry me is
1) I haven’t found myself a perm job. I am on Temp jobs and I don’t know how long they require me. Furthering my studies will result me in taking bank loans and thus I need a job to support at the same time.
2) The course fee cost me a BOMB!!! Much more than the normal dowry to get married..phew!. Am I confident that I can survive in this course and not drop it halfway and waste a hell LOADS of money?
3) Can I cope studying while working? Can I stand the tiredness and the hassle of rushing to school after work? Can I manage? I am known to get sick easily…Will these affect me in anyways?
4) During Poly days, I did take 1 subject related to business module. If I’m not mistaken, it’s called Technopreneurship. And guess what I got “C” for that. I dun really favor that subject so much. Involving in this course means, I have to take additional tuition subjects like Marketing Principles, Accounting, Macroeconomics and etc. I don’t even have any rough idea what all that will be about. Will it be a tough subject?

I’ve been thinking and thinking but I still got no solutions to this. As what people say, sometimes when we think and plan too much, it will result with absolutely nothing.
The best thing to do is to plunge into the deep water, and learn to swim. In other word that means, I have to struggle. If there’s a will, there’s a way.

Oh gosh…my mind is totally blocked. I need someone to enlighten me. I am open for opinions. Anybody who have been in my situation before or probably have the experience in studying while working, I NEED your advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home