Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Monday, August 06, 2007

Wanna know how i feel????
Dissapointed and Cheated.
This even made me hate guys more. What's the problem?
Is it so hard for you to tell me ur married???
I mean, im not gonna be jealous or whatsoever.
Come on, ur my friend. if you tell me that news, ill be more than happier
to congratulate you.
But now, what have you done? Damage to the Friendship??
Oklah..i shall not say damage lah but sighz, its a total dissapointment to me.
Ive known you for so long. ok fine, i know u ever told me u dun believe in love.
But whats wrong in just admitting and tell me that you found someone and are happily married.
Yes, i know we lost contact for a while.
But hey! I did ask again when i came into contact with you again, whether are you married.
Why such a big ego..and dun want to admit?
What do you expect me to feel after i found out from the media
You are Married and Expecting ur first Child.
and why cant you just admit it when i call you to ask?
I prefer to know it from your mouth rather than knowing it from someone else
Suspen? is that what you call it?
For me to see you and your wife on TV is a big surprise from me to u?
is that it???
Im Speechless!
im not Angry...
Just feeling a little low.
i treasure friendship so much
yet i get this in return..
I need time to recover. Dun worry "husband", im not angry at you
I just need a little time to calm myself down.
Take Care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home