Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I have not been blogging religiously...
Due to the fact that im too tired to blog
and adding to it no interesting story..

To sum it up, my weeks have been quite ok
Although i have to face the fact that i HAVE to entertain
All the customers that call.
They can be such a pain sometimes.
However, im more than delightful coz i have the access to the net at work
Dat sumhow lift up all the stressfulness at work.

Lately, i have been suffering from migraine and my neck aches badly.
What i noticed is that,
My neck will start to ache ferst, there's this particular "urat".
That is always the place where it ache and soon after my migraine will start.
This can be say as quite normal coz migraine have connections with the neck.
When my neck is so strained, my head will start to feel plain.
Floaters have been increasing but from what i have research,
that is nuthing to worry about. I really hope so.


Yesterday, i went to my SIL school, JYPS.
Im helping out with the dance show.
I didnt do much lah, coz they have their own instructors and make up artist.
I just helped with the hair bun and the accessories.
There are others which is the kid's mum who helped out
but they dont know how to siput the rambut.
Sumhow ive been ask to do the siput.
The kids are adorable. Cant help it thou.


Seen their show for rentak timur held by the school.
From what i c, the adik-adik ( the lower primary)
are more natural in dancing and they are not shy to smile on stage.
But the kakak-kakak ( the upper primary) seems to be shy
and restrict thier movements
BUt i believe they can do better coz they ever won the SYF
So...no big deal.


Some of the pics,i manage to take. No pics of me doing the hair lah coz
nobody is free to take for me..HEH


The girls mingling around whilewaiting for the time to be on stage



Sarah...AInt she lovely??Dah besar mesti jambu nih.



My SIL putting LipGLoss for one of the Girls



The girls..dancing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home