Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Sunday, August 26, 2007

CraZy us...!!

Phew~ it took me one whole day...to finally decide on what skin shall i use for my blog. At last, i settled down with this one. and i took few hours to edit here and there to suit my preferences and taadah~ Im happy with the result.

Ok so, yesterday spent my day attending Neng's wedding @ Sin Min. Knew her thru Fyza, she was Fyza's model during the class and the friendship blosoms from there. Her wedding was fabulous! I love the Deco so much!!! and i bet it must have cost a bomb and without saying, she simply looks gorgeous.



Me and the Bride - Neng

i Lurve the Pelamin

not forGetting the Gorgeous Deco...

AFter that, we thought of catching a movie, so me and fyza stop over at PS forgetting that it is a Saturday, the queue was flooded with humans! So we decided not to head on and went to carrefour to shop for groceries. So today, i cooked Mee Soup. Just a simple dish. Spent the day continuing watching my korean movies.

Err...did i tell you im addicted to Korean movies.

Falling in luv with most of the actor...

They are charming..:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home