Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Friday, September 14, 2007

This entry mungkin bersifat peribadi sikit lah ey~

Whatever it is, this is definately not the same old story whereby
  • miss syida is having some crush with boys


  • miss syida is missing some boys terribly


  • miss syida had her heart broken again

Nah not any of those but more to how my beliefs and how i look upon guys.

Well, to start off with this entry, i can no longer read Malay Love novels. Read this,
the queen of Malay love novels could not read it for now. It must be shocking but this is the truth. I have three books in hand, and evertime i start to read it, i ended up closing it instead.
Its just too mushy, making me puke and i find all are just fairytale. There is no such love like how the book goes about. As readers, we wish it could be the same way but in reality, that doesn's exist. Guess what, now im turning in to Malay Mystery Novels, but i had to admit, malay novels just couldnt run away from love scenes. I just had to bear with it. Only the mystery made me continue reading. Wanna know the title?? Its called Misteri Mayat Terapung di Resort Melati.

I dunnoe why but i guess my heart has turn into stone. Im just not interested in matters of the heart for now. I made friends with guys be it from AnakMelayu, friendster and etc but to meet them i can say only if they are patience enuf to wait till i agreed. I can sometime give my bloody attitude to them. For those who are patience enuf, they survived but for those who do not will just vanished slowly. There are also sum who expects me to text and call them, hah..sorrilah i got no time for that. I have wasted my money on guys too much and i will never ever want to repeat it again. To me, making friends does not apply to singles only. You can befriend with anyone, tall/short,fat/skinny, old/young, single/married. SO likewise,i dun see a point of asking the qn "are u single?" in the first conversation. Frankly, i dun bother abt that.
So with regards to that, i had made a couple had some tiff. i dint know the guy was attached and i dun bother asking. Thus, i chatted with him in msn and soon the next day he call me up claiming that he had a fight with his gf and the one who chatted with me was his gf actually. Initially, i though that i should feel symphatized for him, but thinking that he did call me syg. dear when the fact that he had a gf. What i can say it only one thing, u deserve it!

I guess whatever bad experience i had last time is really affecting me. Im paranoid and traumatize for what happened. On another note, i felt great that it happened. I guess i had to learn thing the hard way. For a guy to earn my trust, its not that easy. Infact, when i see a couple happily chit chatting, sometime my heart will whisper to me, is this guy for real or just acting?? Haha..i know i shouldnt be that cruel but i guess i just couldnt run away from it.:-)
Everytime, my friends ask me about heartmates, i wish i could just change the topic. infact, i hate to talk about it. It use to be one listed on one of my priority list but now, its not found in it yet. I would love to concentrate on building my career and concentrate on my studies first, before engaging in this issue again.

Anyway...this are the pics that we took in swensen airport. happy viewing.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home