Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hmm...First day of fasting, how does it go? Not too bad for a start but had a sore throat when I wake up for sahur, took the orange color tablets and went back to sleep. In addition to it, I had stomach pain. Hihi so much incident on a first day fasting..

On my lunch break now, and left few mins before i get back to work. Tried to take a nap but wasnt able to due to the high volume of noise ( hehe - my collegueas talking to cust) + my department is situated right to the manager's cubicle( that made me uncomfy) . So, i just laze around surfing on the net and chatting with my "loyal chat buddy" at werk none other than Missy Atiqah. Sighz, im feeling so cold rite now and its only me with the jacket.

Yesterday, i met up with Zulekha and Fyza at Swensen's Airport. Well can't post the picture yet coz im at werk and i dun have the pictures with me at the moment. Waited for Zulekha to end her shift at 9pm. Well sumhow stepping in airport left an emotional feeling towards myself. Call me EMO, but well i really felt like crying when i step in the airport. Only god knows how much i MISS that place..It was definately a wonderful experience working with SIAEC. Although the fact that, the management treat me bad but i do treasure and value those people who have make my working life there enjoying and full of lovely memories.

The Charlie angelz then made their way to Swensen. We ordered Veggie Pizza, Salmon and Cheese Pasta, Chilli Fish Pasta, Fries and Fondue. Simply amazing meal, a day before fasting..haha. We were chatting about the problem that my fren fyza is facing, abt why she wanna drop her studies. After consultation and her reasoning out, its best if she withdraw now since she is not interested in the course and before she waste much more money. She too have admitted that she has made a hasty decision and have regret it. I guess, she just have to take this as a learning point.

On another note, i feel so much pressurized rite now and im like keep asking myself again and again, is this what i want..is this really what i want coz i dun want to end up similar to her but i simply cant get any answers from my goodself. But everytime, i look up at the jobstreet, this is the area that i search for. So is this where i belong to? sighz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home