Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Sunday, September 09, 2007

On Saturday, i had to work full shift. I dread going to work on saturday. Merely due to the fact that we tend to receive a lot more calls and addng to it, my TL was on off and i had to liase with difficult cases with the covering TL. Afterall, i survived anyway :D

After work, met Syafa - my movie partner and we headed to the cinema for our Ratatouille ( did i spell it correctly?) show. The cinema hall was packed with parents and kid. Overall, its a nice, fun show. It covers all expression - sad,happy,angry and not forgetting the laughter that filled the hall. Then we headed to KFC to have my dinner. I had the new menu that comes with the Fish finger. Hmm the taste, so so lah...the normal fish finger taste..:) I think most of them still prefer the 2 pcs meal. I did observe the whole restaurant and i cant find anyone having that meal.Hmph~


The FIsh Finger meal

Ummmm....
Yum yum!!!
And my Sunday was spent at home doing spring cleaning..
Renovate my room...Cheh..nah...just shift some furnitures to make the room look more refresh and a better view.
Mmm..checked my bill thru *1626 and i was shocked to see my bill. Its still $100+. Gosh, what did i do till it rise up to that amount? I thought i was alread on budget..guess i have to monitor my sms and call starting from today. I really need to save a lot of money. Once if im accepted to school, this means that i need to use a lot of money. Oh Allah, murahkanlah rezeki ku~!
4 more days and its Ramadhan~!
Yippeee~! A month of blessings and repent. Tapi kalau dah repent lepas habis puasa jadi setan balik pun tak guna...tul tak.? BUt well as humans, penuh dgn kekurangan. But what i will do is to improve myself bit by bit...Insyallah, everything gonna go fine..yang penting nawaitu.
At the same time, this reminds me of my prev job. haiz, it really touches my heart. I still remember clearly, the times when we sambut ramadhan in SIAEC. Sahur together, break fast together. We will bring our plates and bowl to the "collection centre" and we will collect our food. Then once the time is up, we will let the chinese collegueas to takeover the job and we break fast together. ahur time, we bring our own food. At 4 am, reheat the food and sahur..SIghz..
Oh gosh, i miss it. I really miss it!!!! I wish i could go back to that place, but well i was not meant to be there i supposed and thinking of that beruang makes me satisifed to walk out of that place. Even if im there, but not in that beruang good book..i guess i wont have any future. Even after 5 years, i will still remain in my position. so, its better to find another job and im still on the lookout for a permanent job.
I guess thats all to update...Will be back soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home