Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Lately, the weather have been so shiok. It really tested my strength to pull myself up from the bed every morning. I almost couldnt wake up...but thinking of the discipline and responsibility towards myself,i force myself up. Tommorow,is my OFF day~ hooray! this means i can wake up late..Hehe..

I received an sms from my close fren Fyza and i was shocked when she text me that she's gonna withdraw from the degree course she's taking. I thot she was just playing around. But when she call me up, i can sense that she's about to break down. to myself,im wondering is werking and studying a difficult task?? If it is, then how do others cope and manage their time? I was like pestering her not to withdraw as this is not basically few hundred dollars..but she have already made the payment for the first term and that cost $5500. If she withdraw means, thats gonna burn. But after she reasons out, well basically i cant force her. No use forcing if someone has already reach the limit she can stretch for. Basically the things that affected her was, ferst - her jobs require a lot of mental thinking and planning, then she is also teching tuition for 2 students during weekends, and after werk - by the time she is tired and has to attend school and nothing gets in her head. And adding to it, she have some personal problem..

Well i guess i cant force her since she already claims that when she cant do it, she tends to give up easily. I tried to give her some advise and suggestion, but if let say nothing came out from it then i guess she have to choose either or. I cant influence her that much, coz its herself that is studying. No point of me forcing if she is not interested.

But i cant denied the fact that i feel upset and demoralize due to this. Oh gosh i need someone to boost up my self esteem, self confidence, or whatever you call it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home