Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hujan yang turun...bagaikan mutiara
Berkilau bersinar berkerdipan....

Brrrrrr....Its so cold and im shivering.....
Woke up this morning...look thru my window. No wonder its so cold and
something is preventing me from pulling myself out from bed. Heavy downpour lah sehhhhhh....I set my alarm at 630am. After a lot of snoozing hehe at last i manage to pull myself with great force out of the bed at 730am. Luckily everything are all ready. My clothes are iron and my bag are ready. My dressing up can be done in like 20 mins. But still i reach werk 15mins late. Hehe...
reason due to after getting ready..i still cover myself with my comforter..its so comfortable :-)

Now im at werk on my lunch break hehe.Cant sleep today. Dunnoe y i feel a bit fresh. Anyway yesterday went to Geylang with my lovely girlfriends Fyza and Zul. Thry bought me a Baju Kebaya Batik..hehe a gift from them, abg g and uncle shis. Thanks all..Luv ya all~

Today not so much calls at werk. I think becos of the rain lah. The customers might have still be in bed with their comforters covering them and also it could be that they have no mood to get angry on a cool day like today. And tonite, im going geylang again with another gf, Atiqah. :-)

Oklah..that all for now..gotta get back to werk in half an hours time.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home