Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Sunday, September 23, 2007

10 more mins to go and im completely 24 years old.

First of all, i would like to wish all those people that have wish me ...

Fyza and Zul - Lovely Girlfriends..who wish me even before the clock strike 12. I was with them breaking fast , thus that explained it all.

Atiqah - Thanks for the shoutout on your blog. Superb!!!

Rizal - The Ex claims that he remember my bday w/o anyone telling. Hmm...not sure of that, but thanks anyway.

Fazly - Another Ex, who called me and wish althou we ended up quarrel a bit. I just cant stand ppl who sulk easily. But afterall, its great that u remembered.

Azlin ( Naufal's GF ) - Thanks for the wish via SMS. Was expecting Naufal to msg me, but was dissapointed thou coz he dindt. I was expecting it becoz we were like very close during poly years and never fail to celebrate it. He have fail to msg me for 2 years already but i never fail to msg him every year. Guess he 's too busy with his work.

SHam/ Nizam / Sham LTA - A guy i know thru AM - Thanks for the wish too.

Sharifah (ST collegue ) - Thanks Sweetheart for the wishes via SMS, Friendster and Multiply.

Fairuz (ST Collegue) - Thanks dear. yesh im the same age as you. To think that you thought i was younger than you. it is definately a compliment:)

AmyRia ( Taufik and Hady Mirza FAn) - Hehe thanks dear for the wishes.

Siaoyan(My insurance agent) - Thanks for the bday card and wish via SMS.im still 24 lah not 26..hehe

Ijal - Thanks for the wish via MSN and friendster. So sad to hear about ur Hp. Get a new one soon ok.

MarZura ( Ijal's sister ) - Thanks for the wish via TAG and also..the post on your blog..ohh i look so bad on that pic..but still i love your pic...Gorgeous~

Azry - Thanks for the wish...Although ive never met u before, but our friendship seems like years ago. I really feel comfortable having you as a fren.

Aqmal - My Lovely Buddy. Ever since he start schooling in NIE, SIghz, i rarely meet or talk to him. Miss him loads..but dunnoe whether he miss me or not. aLthough, i know he never rememberd my bday hehe he never bothered lah..i know him. He could have know from my nick but stilli appreciate his wish. He's a good critic friend. Always wake me up from my stoopid dreams and pull me back to reality.

Adhana - I almosy get dissapointed TERRIBLY by U! Luckily u msg me at 9.57pm...if not...sigh...Kecik hati~! My best Buddy...Knew her thru poly also..ehhehe... I wish i can celebrate my bday with her...Girl..biler kiter nak keluar sama2 nih...I miss you lah GirlFriend~

To all who i have missed out~ Thanks once Again.
Its good to know that i have a lot of friends circling me..and i love you all!!!
Muacks~!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home