Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Tuesday, September 25, 2007



Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Received the letter on the day of my birthday. Didnt post it on that day coz i was still thinking.
I know im not supposed to be thinking at this stage but sumhow i guess because of the job interview i went worried me. If im accepted on that job, i need to know the timing the job ends and how do i manage the time.And another thing, during the fasting month, i find myself more tired than before and it was so difficult to get out of bed in the morning. This sumhow make me think whether can i cope work and studies. Hopefully what ever i feel now is temporary.

At the same time, im excited. Cant wait to be call a student once again. im so keen to learn and i do hope that while im learning there are company who is willing to take me to work with them. I would prefer working in the same industry as what im learning. im sure it will benefit me more.
Now i need to find the time to call the Eduloan consultant, i need to liase with them on how do i apply for the loan and such. since im earning at an hourly rate, i got to get my bro to be the main applicant. Hopefully the loan thingy will go on smoothly.

Oh yah..i need to reply those letter by 3rd October..and i must make the first payment by 22nd October..i must remember this dates~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home