Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Its sad to see a fren go but then again nothing can stop if a decision have been made.I admit im not perfect and i can be such a bitch at times to be so petty about lil things. Its not that im doing it on purpose. But i guess i just couldnt bring myself to tolerate such nonsense anymore. Firstly, when PMS, well every guy should be aware of that. Our moods fluctuates. Another thing, i cant tolerate if ppl keep repeating the same qn again and again even after ive told them not to ask something they already know. Lastly, i cant simply tolerate when such little jokes or statements is being reciprocate as
  • Ok..takper i will remember what u say
  • Takperlah..i tahu siapa i
  • busy? hmm takperlah you go n sleep...( w/o even me saying that im sleepy)

But at least im proud to say, when i realise i was being too harsh i did let down my ego and said sorry but he although knew it i dislike being treated that way..keep asking qn repeatedly does not even bother. And today...i was not in the mood to be angry..i did try my best to prevent a quarrel to happen.but likewise my intention was mistaken. It goes something like this

Fren: Nasib baik i ada nak layan u kat msn..kalau tak you boring..tapi i asik kena marah ngan u
Me : Taklah i tak paksa u layan i..but since u in msn i chat with u lah
Fren: Oh u ckp gitu mcm k takper i will remember what you say
ME : Apa seh..betul lah apa i ckp..oklah stop it lah k...before i get angry..lets stop this.

( Me logoff...cool down and log in again)

Rcvd an sms from him : i think u erase jer lah my contacts semua..i and u cant be frens we asik gaduh ajer....

Like hello..u are the one whos like throwing me out from ur circle of friends so why must i erase ur contacts ..After few times trying to salvage the friendship , i guess thats it. i cant be salvaging too much. no point in me trying to work things out when its only one-sided. He even dare to advise me to control my temper...I told him i know myself and im not the kind that gets angry easily but seriously i cant tolerate so much nonsense.

Frens..tell me am i that hot - tempered??? - Or maybe i am towards the guys???

Ironically, a girl can tolerate so much nonsense when guys giving them difficulties for months years...a decade but guys? Not even half a year, they raise the white flag already.

Anyway to this fren of mine..thanks for ever being a fren..but as ppl loves to say..

FRIENDS COME AND GO, ONLY TRUE FRIENDS STAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home