Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Good Morning to ALL.
awww..going to work today really sucks man.
Im too tired and lethargic, my body doesnt feel good.
All due to me went down to Geylang Yesterday nite with my family.
The place was horrible, human traffics.
Atiqah, i guess ur rite this time. Oh man! there are a lot of humans
I was sweating...and my body felt so sticky...Urgh~!!!

Seriously, i just had the feeling that i will be sick.
Not as in fever , flu or that kind.
but migraine...yeah. that will happen when im lack of food, sleep and rest.
I just wish im able to go on today..
Working on a Sat is definately not exciting at all
But then again, i need to survive.

I tried to take leave on raya eve,
but my TL claims that they dont allow temp staffs to take leave w/o doc
Nonsense! cant they understand its raya eve??
I tried to take half day instead..still pending for an answer
If still cannot..my TL say "pandai pandai lah. doc byk kat luar"
Haha..best kan dpt TL gini...:)

After Hari Raya, i will have to start paying my sch fees,
Going for the orientation and collect all the materials
Getting to know my coursemate and such.
My classes gonna start in NOV.
Im left with a whole month to enjoy myself and after
that i just need to focus on my studies.
I just pray that i will do fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home