Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Finally The OT's Family get to Meet each other.


Presenting....




-=Hanot=-



-=Norot=-


-=Syidot=-


Let me see..Grrrr...I cant seem to find out the last time we met each other
It must have been pretty long that we seen each other.
Oh i Miss the First KL trip we had together.
Girls..when shall we make a trip again?
How about Seoul? Haha...

ANyway, we had such a fun time.
Ramadhan is definately a good month.
It does mengeratkan silaturahim..

After our iftar, we went to Marina Sq to shop.
Helping out Hanot find her Raya Shoes and Make up.
I was contemplating whether to get a sandal as well or not.
My sandal was bad..haha..the girls know what was the condition of my sandals.
But on another thought, i shall not spent my money unnecessarily since
i do have other sandals to wear..just that i dun feel comfortable in it.
Thus, that explain the existence of my new wish.

I guess thats all for today's update.

Feeling tired after helping out with some chores...i shall turn in..

C ya~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home