Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Monday, October 08, 2007

As expected, i did fall sick on Sat. By 11am, my migraine was really turning from bad to worst. I couldnt endure it anymore. My eyes were watery and i felt like vomitting. After so much consideration, i actually req to go back. Initially i thought, i do not want to go to the doc coz i do still have my painkillers. BUt then, they require an MC thus, i have to burn my $25 jsut to get an MC. Sighz...

Reach home, i went to sleep. Couldnt eat the medicine as i was fasting. I just hope the migraine will go away. Knowing myself better than anyone else, the migraine did not go away. Instead it transfer to my right part of the head...I was enduring the pain all along..till the time i need to break fast. After i break my fast, took the medicine and it took 2 hours before my migraine subside...FUh!! It was such a relieved.

Today i'll be breaking fast at vivo Esplanade @ 2hot cafe. It willbe my first time there. Gonna iftar with Hanot and Norot.. HEhe been a long time since we hang out together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home