Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Monday, October 22, 2007

i'm FeeLiNg VeRy SaD and DepreSsed With The CoNdiTion Of My FaCe RigHt Now. My EcZeMa is reALly PinNing Me Down. It DisTurbs My EMotions. I FeEl so DemoRalizing and InSecure. And if i GoT thE ChOiCe, i Do Not Want To go OuT tO Werk . Maybe, its JuZ me, but SumHow i Feel that Everyone is LooKing at My Face, and is CriTiciZing It.

EverSince, My Eyes Were BadLy afFeCted by EcZeMa, It has Never BeEN BetTer. All OthEr Area are imProving, ExcEpt My Face. I Look Dark..As if thEre's A Dark Circle Around My EyEs. I Feel So Low Right Now. This MorNing, wheN i LooK at My Face I just Wish i Could Bury Myself. MayBe to Others, It dont Look bad but to Me, A Single Scar or RashEs on My Face can Bring Me Down Within a Split SEcond. I Just Couldnt Bear to Look at MySElf Either. I went to the Doctor, to See what they Can Do. BUt Im DissAPointed. DoCtors Have aLwaYs Giving Me The SAme AnsweR agaIn n Again. I HAte That!! I GOt an MC in RetuRn to StAY At hone and REst. When i Got back, Mum Told me to Try Wajah Beauty Centre, I DoUbt, whether theY can Help Me..but I Dun Minf TryiNg but That Also MeaNs I have To Spend..and Thinking of My FInaNce, where Shall i Get the Money With my Sch, Werk, Transport, Insurance, And ALl..I cant cope..Seriously i Cant Cope...I REally Have to StruGgle and Find My Way Out...

No One unDersTand....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home