Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

High Heelz



As you can see, my blog layout have changed.
No, not because i want to revamp it, but i was editing some pics for my blog,
when i accidentally deleted some of the html codes and at last i couldnt find out whichone is missing. Thus, resulting me to change everything. For the record, im still not satisfy with this layout. But for the time being, let it be.

I Was on Off today. I went out to Maybank to set up an islamic banking Account.I dint know that Maybank have the required minimum to be only $200. But anyway, done that..then i went to have my lunch at Hajah Maimumah. Lama seh tak makan sana...If im not wrong, the last i went there was with Abg Cairo..and that was donkey years ago..when im still in poly i think.
Then, i went to catch a movie with a fren at GV Grand. Went to watch SuperBad. Oh My Goodness~! The story Sucks a Lot. The story plot was so sucky...i dunnoe how to explain it. its an M18 show...and for the first time ever, i was being screened asking for my Id. Well, i just took it as a compliment lah kan, i look young hahah!! I was wondering why a comedy story is an M18, then i realise..the language are all full of dirty words..and some nude graphics..And to end it all, what i know the story is about 2 guys which have been fren since young, then grow up together..getting hooked up..talking about girls...d*** and p***y. Trying to buy alcohol when thay are not even 18...and partying dancing with a girl...and ended up having his trousers with blood coz the girl was having her periods...Its so Gross + Nonsense...Well Whateva! Its over Anyway...

Then we made our way to Airport, i was craving for my Chicken Deli Potato..
Nih part lagik satu..The girl who attended to us was so blur and we were like about to laugh plus comment on her. I wanted an ala carte Deli potato..and she was referring that potato as a sandwich, we were like so blur..since when we order sandwich..so we were like saying jus the deli potato..and she kept saying. .." yah lah just the sandwich w/o the drink and soup". I gave up..i just agreed to her...we ordered a mineral water..as well. Then when she serve us, we were asking for out mineral water..and she looks blur again..oh my oh my...another watever! The most important thing, my craving have been fulfilled. Yeah!!

Then i went home, i was with my high heels..oh it sucks man wearing high heels.. My sole was so painful. im just not use to wear high heels..and i swear not to wear it again..unless i dun have to walk...hehe...

Well thats all for today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home