Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Let me write about the induction the other day before i delay it any further.

Well the induction starts at 9am. Before that, Ben Picked me up and we went to have our breakfast at Macdonald Centrepoint. I had my Big breakfast while he have his Pancakes with sausage. After that, he send me to school. Well, i reach on time, find my seat beside 2 of my study group members. The induction was pretty dry. Basically, we are doing group discussion on how to write essay, report and study case. Presenting talking to the whole class. - that is the thing that i fear however as time goes by i will have to do that also. Then, followed by how to do research references and the most impt thing is How to avoid plagarism.

Senang Kata it was Boring lah. I didnt enjoy so much lah. Bleurgh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home