Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Just got back from Lunch. Had Nasi Lemak with Suzi at the pantry. Now, the nasi lemak effect has already started, im feeling sleepy. Ahakz.

Yesterday after work, i went out. I dint know where we were heading to. Without me knowing, im already infront of a chinese massage shop at Parkway. O Oh...Kinda scared but haha...since im already there, got no choice but to try it. Well, it was a fruitful one. The China lady really have a lot of strength..She press some part of my body which is so painful that i wish i can shout out loud. Although it is painful, but it was a nice one...especially when she massage my neck and shoulder...Ah..Heaven~ i think i got to jemur my bantal lah....my neck still hurts as yesterday...
I think the veins must have been swollen coz i can feel like a bump ..

Anyway..i received a call just now from an unknown number. It was from Elaine Recruit Express. She call to ask me for an interview for an admin perm position. Since it was a perm position, i decided to take the offer for the interview. Hopefully this one would not be as disspaointing as the job offer i got previously but till then, i shall not put as much hope for this.

Well i guess i better kill off the Q call at werk rite now. C ya~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home