Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Thursday, November 22, 2007

A New Guy in My Life

Ive known his existence roughly around a year ago...



but well i dint get a chance to really know him.



we've never met, we've never spoke



but i know he's there...



but i cant be sure that i will meet him.



I leave it the almighty to decide.



However, everyday i pray and i hope,



that Allah will fulfilled my dreams of meeting him.






Last 5 days, i had an instinct that he will come and see me real soon..



And true enuf, the folowing day, he came by.



But i was not available to welcome him.



I was too busy and was occupied with work and school.



My parents send me his pic.



I felt a different feeling when i saw it.



I dunnoe why but from the first look,



i know im gonna love this guy so much



And only after 2 days, i got to meet him as he came to my house.



Lucky enuf, the lecturer let the class leave early.



I rush home...had my shower, get ready and went to see him.






I was nervous yet excited. I just couldnt wait to meet and hug him.



Its been a long time ive waited to see him im person.



And yah, i was so happy and delighted to see him.



the feeling was hard to describe...



but i dun want to miss saying this to him



............................



....................



.............



...........



.......



.....



....



...



.



.



.



.



.



..



.



.



.



.



.



.



.
Welcome to the World
Iman Muhaimin Bin Muhammad Mulia
Semoga menjadi anak yang Soleh.
Dear Nephew.......Stay Cute Always!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home