Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Thursday, November 08, 2007

CLoud 9....

Its been a few days i have not update my blog. Ever since i started schooling, i dont even have time to logon to the net frequently. By the time i get home, ill be very very shagged and all i wanna do is sleep coz i need to gain all the energy again for tommorow long day. My school schedule have been pretty hectic.

Just Imagine...
1) Waking up at 6am to get ready to go to work
2) by 7 am, im out of the house..
3) Start work at 8am and end at 4.30pm
4) Have my early dinner and all.
5) By 6.30pm, class start end at 10.30 pm
6) Reach home at 1130 pm
7) 12 midnight...Sweet Dreams..

And i will have to repeat all this for 5 days..just imagine how shagged i am.

But well, i started off the first week of school excellently. He, who never fails to accompany me for my early dinner on his off days without complaining and even fetch me from school and the fact that he stayed a distance, that have never become a reason for not fetching me. Instead, he apologize for not fetching me sometimes due to him not feeling well. sometimes, i really feel guilty for troubling him again n again. To him, i really appreciate all your actions. Ive never felt this way and ive never been treated this way. It just shows me how much u feels for me,. I cant thank you enuf for all the things that you do.

I hope all this are not just a dream..and i really hope all this dreams wont turn out as a nightmare in the long run...

Ok lah enuf of my mushy2 thingy...hehe. I better get my brains working for my assignment.
The Lecturer Mr Alick wants us to draft out the assignment based on our understanding first..so im better off now...coz im feeling tired already..hehe

GoodNight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home