Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Sunday, November 11, 2007

~**Wide Awake**~

Time on my Lappy : 3.45am

Im Awake right now. I slept at ard close to 10pm i think and i wake up around 1+am.
My neck was so strained just now that it affects my head resulting me to have the normal migraine i had. The plan was to work on the assignment after maghrib but wasnt able to do so due to the throbbing head. Decided to pop in the panadols and rest...and i was awaken by the temperature that is so hot.my aircon was off - no wonder.

Work and school was fine yesterday. we went thru the last chapter and the assignment. I got 2 assisgnment now in hand and assignment 1 is due in 2 wks time. Thought of visiting the NLB in bugis to find for resources but well, i dun think i know how to find my way there...well im budak kampung u know...haha. So i decided to just visit the NLB in Tampines after my appt tomorow to find the resources i need for my assignment. I need to have at least 3 references...I wonder whether the NLB is open tommorow and till what time. Well..i better check it out.

Oh yah, btw i was so pissed off and irritated while im on my way back home from class. class end at 6pm and well everyone should know how the crowd is in CT Hall and furthermore its a saturday. I was one of the middle ppl trying to get in the train...and bloody hell there are so many uncivilised people who keep pushing and pushing trying to squeeze themselves in althought the fact that there was not an inch of space. All of us were squeeze like in a can of sardine. To add on to it, all those ppl who were carrying haversack dont even know how to use thier brain. Despite the fact that they know the trian was crowded, they still do not have the courtesy to take off thier bag from the shoulder and carry it with thier hands..DOnt they know that thier bags takes up space...

Then, while the crowwd have subside in the train, there this 3 young guys mak kental...i find it annoying and such a disgrace. Talking loudly as if telling the ppl in the train that he drink beer.
Speaking it in Malay..and the conversation was like " Aku kalau minum beer, keluar gatal-gatal sak.." Like bloody hell, even if u drink it, u dun have to broadcast to the whole world lah. And Mmg padan muker kena gatal2...amik lagi benda2 haram tuh kan...Im not trying to act good lah, i do have malay frens who drink but then again, its between u and him...but dun have to announce lah kan...

Im on my Pre-MS mode...Felt annoyed by a lot of things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home