Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Friday, November 23, 2007

Mood: Frustrated

Im at work rite now and feeling very very tired. Today will be the last night i will have my class for subject ILM. After today, i do not have to attend to class anymore but to work on my assignments. I thought of taking MC this morning but thinking about the leftover in my bank account, i decided not to.

Money Money Money...
Lately ive been thinking about this very frequently.
Been very very tight...and guess what for the ever first time,
im left with only $20. Can you believe that????
WEll for sure I CANT!!!! Ive never been this broke before. Seriously.
And the thought that im in debt for my school fees, my face treatment and all..
Im getting so depressed thinking about all this.
Although im in debt with my own family member, but still i dun feel at ease.
I just had to be patience wiating for my pay to be credited to me..

Unfortunately, today i received the news.
The Bomb exploded.
There's some delayed in the salary.
Hearing this news, i almost went into tears.
the news was so disheartening...im so dissapointed.
How im supposed to pay my phone bills, my sch fees, my treatment..
And this sunday i have a dentist treatment..i had to cancel it coz i cant afford it simply said.

As much as i do not want to use my savings,
in such circumstances, i really got no choice.
So sad~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home