Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

New Skin

After so many days of contemplating whether to change the blogskin, at last i found a nice simple decent one. Very attractive, to me at least. Im left with 15mins more before knocking off.

Today i woke up with a painful stiff neck and it hurts till now. I cant even tilt my head to the left. The pain is so critical. Wanted to go doc this morning, but then not enuf money to go. Damn! YES! My pay has still yet to be credited. They sucks man~

Im on my Assignment 1 for the next subject. Got the materials...now only need to write it. need to submit it on 3/12/07. Sighz...And yah..another point to take note, im addicted to MAPLESTORY. All because of my elder brother introducing me to this. i shall elaborate about it on my next entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home