Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I believe it is really hard to understand myself.
No one will ever understand me and be able to read what my heart and mind says.
It takes a lot of patience and courage to those who wants to know me.
This is what i am..
Someone who dont say directly...
Who keeps in her heart...
Expect people to be able to read her mind.
Afterall, im a woman.
And woman tends to say the opposite of what she wants to say.
Womans, how brutal her outlook be, she is always soft in the inside.
Womans are emotional and cant run away from it.
womans get cranky, sensitive, emotional, easily irritated
when red blood comes out from the under.
As much as i try my best to control everything inside me,
im still weak deep inside...as much as the physical weakness due to the blood loss
im also weak in terms of controlling this sensitivity.
I never blame others who dont understand...
Coz this is the life of a woman....
And not everyone can easily understand..
It takes time....and more time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home