Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Monday, December 31, 2007

GoodBye 2007 ; Welcome 2008

9 hours more to go ...
The nations will be welcoming a brand new year which is 2008.
A New year to start with new resolution, new dreams
But before I embark on this new journey,
I need to reflect on the whole episode of 2007.
The success and the downfalls.
2007 was a sweet and bitter experience.

Early this year, I got to know someone but i was deceived.
But im happy that i took the right move before it becomes too late
and till today i never regret leaving him.
But i regret for allowing him to deceive me and taking me for granted.

Middle of this year, i was thrown with a very bad news
that affected me deeply.
My contract with SIAEC was not continued.
It was a heart-wrenching experience.
2 years working there, and i totally love it.
It was hard to leave that place
especially thinking on all those people that i have bonded with.
It was a totally unfair decisons of my superintendant.
I dun blame the officers nor my senior foreman.
I knew they want me there...
But i took all of that with an open heart..

1 month after i landed on a temp job at Singtel...as a CSO.
Its not my cup of Tea but well i just had to grab whatever that came.
Initially, it was great but after the office shifted
negative inequity takes its place.
I find that there was no welfare for the temp staffs.
Need to produce document when taking leave.
Cant take festive season leave unless got documents.
How ridiculous???
After so much patience, i decided to leave the workplace 6 months after.
The heart is no more there.

In between, i got to know someone.
Someone who's the opposite of those guys that only there for my money
Im glad that our path met..
and till today im grateful to God for presenting him in my life.
I have always taken seriously on friendships...
But i believe its up to individual.
Ive tried my best to secure some friendship
but then...friends come and go.

In November, I got someone new in my Life.
My first nephew was born on the 18th November 2007.
Iman Muhaimin.

I have also enrolled myself on some courses to upgrade myself.
It will take me 1.5 yrs and i really hope that i could go through this path
with strong persevereance and determination.
A lot of money have been invested and i really hope that its not wasted.
I have also went to skin treatment, so far so good...
And my skin are turning out well and hopeuflly it stays that way.
Im in debt with people..and i really got to find a perm job soon to settle
all my debts. Sighz...

Been attending few interviews but no results so far.
Agency have been caling me again and again..
but still no news.
Today, i received a call for an interview from agency again
on 2nd January 08
Hopefully, with the new year, this interview will bring me luck.

And for 2008, i hope i will become a better person.
A Good Daughter..
A Good Sister...
A Good Aunty...
A Good Partner..
A Good Employer...
A Good Friend..
And so...i would like to wish everyone here.

A Happy New Year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home