Happiness is Destination Pain is the Process

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Running Low...


Its the 5th day since 2008.


The year started not too bad..and not too good.


The interview was such a disspointment.


It was just a normal interview between agency and jobseekers.


Haiz, they even apologize to me for coming down twice


coz they overlooked the fact that i have already been interviewed by her collegueas.


But patience is the key to success and i shall persevere.


But then again, i really need to find a job soon.


The money is running low and soon it will be gone.


I have stuffs to pay


Bills...


Insurance...


Loans...


I dun mind not shopping for the time being...


but by hook or by crook i need to settle those 3 stuff above.


Sometime, finding job makes me feel useless.


How i envied those people who got a stable earning.

Happy life...less to think about...

Adding to it,

I score 1 grade lower for my assignment 2.

Yah i know, i still pass

but i was expecting an improvement or at least the same grade.

But...nvm, i shall work on my exams.

That's all for tonite..


GoodNite Bloggerz!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home